Facts about Germany
- Germany is a global leader in several industrial and technological sectors; it is also the world’s third-largest exporter and importer of goods.
- Germany is the third most popular destination among international students in the world. More than 12% of students at German universities come from abroad.
- Germany is a safe country.
- A Schengen Visa that allows free movement for people who wish to travel within the Schengen states.
- Germany is known for their art and beautiful landscape as well as the nightlife scenery.
- There are over 100 Universities, 210 Universities of Applied Sciences and 50 Colleges of Arts and Music. There are 120 private Universities most of which are Universities of applied Sciences.
6 reasons why you should study in Germany
- No tuition fees are charged for bachelor degree students at public higher universities except administrative fees or semester contributions which do not exceed €600.
- The cost of living is relatively low compared to other European countries.
- Their educational degrees are well recognised by international organizations. This is because of their bilingual nature of their courses.
- Private universities have a good reputation for having small study groups, strong ties with business and industry, very practical focus, strong international orientation, short studies, good career prospects.
- The Universities are highly research oriented. They teach both theoretical knowledge and methodological expertise.
- Over 1800 international programmes taught in English language.
Panoramic view of Germany
Popular courses in Germany
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Modern Languages