Apart from being a team of dedicated individuals devoted to ensuring prospective students meet their goals of studying abroad, we offer different educational and professional opportunities for intending students, professionals and immigrants on various programmes. One of such programmes is migrating abroad and working in the United Kingdom or Ireland as a Registered General Nurse.
We partner with a privately owned recruitment company that owns over 260 hospitals abroad and have evolved over the years of business to become specialists in the field of International Recruitment, Immigration and Training.
The entry point onto this program for an Overseas Nurse starts when they have met the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) entry requirements and IELTS score of 7 in each band.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- A valid International passport. This same document must also be presented at the test centre.
- Birth certificate.
- A qualification certificate for each qualification.
- Registration certificates from each jurisdiction where the applicant has practised and/or been registered. E.g. state registration certificate.
- Two employment references confirming the applicant’s post-registration practice of at least 12 months, their competence and character.
- Verifications from all jurisdictions where the applicant practised or where the applicant has been previously registered. (NMC will provide an “Overseas registration authority verification form” to be used in these cases.)
- Transcript of training for all relevant nursing or midwifery programmes completed by the applicant. These must be calculated in hours or be accompanied by a letter from the training institution with a key to how the credits translate to hours.
- A good health declaration from the applicant’s general practitioner or the occupational health department at their place of work.
- A police clearance certificate from all countries where the applicant has lived since the age of 18.
- IELTS academic score of no less than 7 in all 4 bands on one test result. (To be paid for by the applicant)
- One Year’s Clinical experience (Minimum)
- Valid practising license.